Born on May 18, 1982 in Montevideo, Uruguay.
He is part of the Corporate Department of the Firm. He specializes in advising national and international companies in commercial, contractual, banking and corporate matters in general.
He worked in leading law firms in the country and abroad, in addition to having 6 years of experience as legal advisor to a company listed on the Toronto and London stock exchanges.
His experience in bankruptcies and business reorganizations also stands out, having participated in the liquidation of an international bank and the voluntary bankruptcy of a company with a liability of 15 million dollars.
In terms of Mining Law, he has extensive experience in managing mining permits and concessions in Uruguay, apart from having advised on option contracts, joint ventures and financing to mining companies in Uruguay, Chile, Brazil and Colombia.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) in International Business Law - from the University of London - Queen Mary (London, 2011-12)
- Doctor in Law and Social Sciences from the Faculty of Law - University of the Republic (2007).
- International Contract Jurisprudence Update Seminar - Mayer Brown, London (UK).
- Professional Development Course (CPD) on Anti-corruption Anti-laundering Regulation in the United Kingdom by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (London, 2014).
- "Academy for American and International Law" of the Center for American and International Law (Dallas, USA 2011).
- Course on "Commercial Law Specialization" - Graduate School of the Law School of the University of the Republic (2009-2011).
- Mining Law Graduate Course - Universidad de la República Law School (2007).
- "Particularities of the New Process of Small Causes derived from the Law of Consumer Relations. Survey of its application at the Jurisprudential level ”published in“ XV National Conference on Procedural Law in tribute to Dr. José Arlas ”F.C.U. (2011)
- "Greater Controls to the users of free zones" Marketing N102 (2011)
- “The Orderly and Loyal Administrator. New indeterminate legal concept in Uruguayan Bankruptcy Law ”. Societies and Contest. Academic week 2010. IDC. F.C.U.
- Uruguayan Bar Association
- Queen Mary University of London - Alumni Network
Spanish, English and Portuguese.